|Curriculum Director||Glenn Hancock|
Every experience that students gain outside of their normal lessons should enrich their school experience and aid their personal development. We encourage all students to take up at least one activity per term. Students should regularly check the Enrichment Display Board to find out more about:
- Breakfast, Lunch and After school Clubs
- Specialist Workshops run by external coaches
- School Productions and Exhibitions
- Lectures, Talks and Special Guests
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Competitions and Events
- Duke of Edinburgh
- Trips and Visits in the UK and abroad
- Student Support Clubs
- Reading Rooms and Libraries
- Homework Clubs and Interventions
Our new Enrichment Timetable for Terms 5 & 6 2023 is now live. All activities are free to join except for LAMDA Drama Club and Chess Club.
For questions about the timetable and funding options please email Mrs Bampanioti at email@example.com.